A SACRED MARRIAGE

 

A SACRED MARRIAGE

I once stood proudly before a beautiful palace that I built at the beginning of 1996.

A palace built with promises, strengthened by love, and decorated with prayers that never ceased. Within it, laughter became the music of our lives, and every wall carried the hope that happiness would last forever.

But I forgot.

I became careless.

I was lost in my own weaknesses, my pride, and the decisions I made that eventually hurt the people I loved.

Without realising it, my own hands began to crack the walls of a dream. A dream that I once wanted to protect for the sake of my four beloved daughters, who were the jewels of my life.

But I took the wrong path. I was carried away by something I thought would bring happiness, but in the end, it left behind a destruction that was difficult to repair.

One by one, the stones of that palace began to fall.

Until finally, the home that we built together for 18 years, a place that was once our pride and shelter, almost collapsed because of my own weaknesses.

Today, I finally understand lah...

I did not only fail in my responsibilities towards the people I love, but I also became careless in my relationship with Allah SWT.Allahuakbar

I failed to strengthen the foundation of my faith. The five daily prayers, which should have been my source of strength and guidance, were neglected. I only fulfilled some of them, while abandoning others.

Allahu Akbar...

Only now do I truly understand that prayer is not merely an obligation, but a place where a servant turns to Allah, seeks His help, and asks for protection over his family.

Prayer is:

  • a source of peace for the heart and soul,
  • a reminder of Allah in every moment of life,
  • a teacher of discipline and patience,
  • a protection from wrongdoing,
  • and a source of strength when facing life's trials.

Perhaps the hardship I am facing today is Allah's way of reminding me to return to Him.

Because all this time, I asked too much from the world, but I forgot to seek enough from the Creator of the world.

Now I stand among the ruins that I created myself.

I wipe away the dust of regret that weighs heavily upon my heart.

If only time could be turned back, I would choose to be a patient builder, not a proud destroyer.

Yet among these scattered pieces, I can still see a small light huhu...

HOPE.

Because every fall is not the end.

It is an opportunity to learn, to change, to make amends, and to rebuild with a heart that is more humble before Allah.

Perhaps the palace will never be exactly the same as before.

But if Allah grants me another chance, I want to rebuild it with a stronger foundation:

With faith as its pillar,
with patience as its walls,
and with prayers as its roof.

I do not want my children to grow up carrying the same wounds that I left behind.

I want them to know that their father made mistakes, but their father never stopped loving them.











Catat Ulasan

Terbaru Lebih lama